Humans are amazing. Especially Kenyan humans.
HEY! So, as you might know, TODAY I hit 400 followers (actually 402!), which for many is probably not a very big number, but for me is a big sign of how my tumblr family (this means YOU) has grown, especially as the clone club has grown. I’ve been promising this giveaway since I hit 200, but now I’ve finally gotten it together to DO IT. Sharing things I love with people is a big part of why I’m here, and now I want to pass that along in a more tangible way.
So here’s the deal. If you win, you’ll get everything pictured above:
- DVD of Orphan Black Season 1 — NO EXPLANATION NEEDED (it’s region 1, so if that doesn’t work for you, we can talk about doing something else instead)
- Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel — This graphic memoir is one of my favorite books
- Truce by Andrea Gibson (signed!) — Andrea Gibson is a poet who never fails to give me chills, and I was so ecstatic when I got to see her live that I bought a second CD just for this giveaway (and that was back at the end of November; I know I’m a failure)
- These flippin’ sweet socks that happen to feature an approximation of my life mantra (I almost kept these for myself)
These are the rules:
- As this is a follower appreciation giveaway, you have to be following me.
- Likes and Reblogs count!
- The giveaway ends on April 25. At that point I’ll do that random generation stuff, and send a message to the winner! (Please note that you’ll have to give me your address so I can send everything to you, so if you’re not comfortable with that, which I totally understand, I’ll just have to send you virtual hugs and choose someone else).
GOOD LUCK AND I LOVE YOU ALL!
I’M PAST 425 SO I’M ADDING CANDIES AND OTHER TREATS IDK IT’LL BE A SURPRISE OK
MAN I feel like I have so much potential to be cute but I’m just not doing anything with it
I’m seriously gonna start actively upping my cute game
what if you were in school and the entire cast of icarlys dead bodies just fell from the ceiling and all you heard was “rANdoOOoOM DANCigNGN”
WHAT THE FUCK ARE U EV EN TAL K IN G AB OUT
i think there is no greater dark magic than the cha-cha slide
you will never get a group of people obeying every command so quickly as you will by putting on that song.
every previous conversation grinds to a halt as everyone goes to the left and then takes it back now y’all
oh man I was taking a nap on the couch and I opened my eyes to Charlie just sitting there staring at me so I lifted the covers up just to see what he’d do and then he immediately dove under them, turned himself around, and snuggled under my blanket next to me while I finished my nap
what even was this show
Bikini Bottom just got real..
whenever i see posts like this i makeup backstories for the slutty girls
Moral: Don’t judge people when you don’t even know them.
Also, people can wear whatever the heck they want. Don’t judge them just because they’re not dressed to your tastes.
this bad taxadermy kinda reminds me of aziz ansari